This course is ideal for complete beginners to waxing and without any previous qualifications.
Warm waxing is one of the most popular salon treatments all year round, giving your business an excellent regular income. This course covers all areas of face and body (Without Bikini) waxing using the pot and spatula system. Correct technique and practice are taught along with client care and consultation, contraindications, and giving the correct aftercare advice. The hair growth cycle and its relationship to waxing are also covered.
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Learn about the hair and its growth cycle in relation to waxing treatments
- Products and equipment required
- Which equipment is best for you to use in salon for optimum results
- Consultation procedures
- How to perform this to maximum benefit to ensure client satisfaction
- Contraindications to treatment
- Skin diseases and disorders or how to notice anyone’s unsuitability for this treatment
- Waxing of body (without bikini area) and Face
- How to perform waxing for best technique and results
- Aftercare & Retail
Students will undergo practical and written exams to receive the Afrina Academy Ofﬁcial Diploma attested from KHDA.
Professional Kit features:
- Wax Heater
- 1 Pre-wax lotion (100ml)
- 1 After-wax lotion (100ml)
- 1 Talc powder (50GM)
- 1 Wax Roll strips (100MT)
- 2 Wax can 800 ML
- 1 Box Spatula
- 1 Box Gloves
- 1 Apron
- 1 Bed Roll
- Beauty Bag
There are no reviews yet.