The Beginner Hair Coloring Course will teach you fundamental skills and techniques to create core knowledge and skills. This course includes theory work, demonstrations, and hands-on workshop sessions. A great confidence booster for those of you starting out in the hairdressing industry.
- Health and safety
- Product Knowledge
- Perform all duties of a hairstylist in accordance with industry health and safety standards related to hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection practices.
- Use and maintain tools and equipment according to industry standards.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and communication skills with clients and co-workers.
- Identify the structure and functions of the skin and the hair and recognize possible disease and disorders.
- Technical evaluation and consultation of the client’s face shape and hair type, condition integrated with her required style.
- Understanding the hair color wheel chart
- Basic Techniques for coloring
- Basic Techniques for highlighting
- Basic Techniques for lowlight
- Techniques for shadow shades color
- Application techniques.
- Aftercare Advice
Students will undergo practical and written exams to receive the Afrina Academy Ofﬁcial Diploma attested from KHDA.
Hair Color Kit:
- 24 Shades Of Hair Color tube
- Bleaching Powder
- Proximate 10%+20%+30%+40%
- Hair Coloring Disposable Kit
- Hair Coloring Kit (Apron, Coloring bowl, Brushes, Comb & Foil)