In Afrina Academy we will teach the undiscovered Moroccan Hammam ancient spa rituals & treatment journeys the sacred practice has been held and passed down by our ancestors for thousands of years. Embracing the holistic approach to health and wellness.
You will learn and discover the 3 main techniques for a Moroccan traditional hammam (steam bath ): soaping, body scrub & Ghassoul Clay mixing.
The course will concentrate on the practical training aspects and the students will be able to practice on Live Models.
- Health and safety
- Product Knowledge
- Anatomy & Physiology of Body
- Contra Indication
- Preparation & Maintenance of Work Area
- Client Preparation
- Steam Setting
- Soaping & Body Scrub Procedure
- Spa Body Treatments (Morrocon Herbal Ghassoul, Clay Mixing & Masks)
- Basic Body Massage Technique
- Aftercare Advice
Students will undergo practical and written exams to receive the Afrina Academy Ofﬁcial Diploma attested from KHDA.
• Morrocon Black Soap
• Ghassoul Moroccan Herbal Powder
• Body scrub
• Rose Water
• Moroccan Loofah
• Massage Oil
• Cotton Hammam Towel
• Body Brush