The nail care training will equip students with the necessary skills to offer their clients manicure and pedicure treatments. Students will be given a practical introduction to the correct preparation and care of nails, hands, feet, manicure, and pedicure techniques.
In this course, the tools needed to perform the manicure and pedicure services are discussed in detail along with the best way to care for the tools and use it.
- Health and Safety; Hygiene extensive
- Practical application and procedure of a good manicure and pedicure; Basic
- The understanding of nail shape, cuticle removal
- The foot scrubbing techniques as they call it “foot spa”
- Normal Nail polish and French application and the use and benefits of nail treatments
- Basic Classic Hand & Feet Massage procedure
Students will undergo practical and written exams to receive the Afrina Academy Ofﬁcial Diploma attested from KHDA.
Nail Care Kit:
- Nail Cutter
- Buffer Shine
- Cuticle Remover 100 ML)
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- Nail polish X 3
- Alcohol 150 ML)
- Pedicure File Handle
- Stickers For File
- Scrub (500 ML)
- Lotion (500ML)
There are no reviews yet.