Interesting facts about eyebrows
- The average lifespan of an eyebrow hair is approximately four months. It is also the slowest growing hair on the human body.
- The type of eyebrow defines your personality. For example, those with curved eyebrows are said to be people-oriented, while those with straight eyebrows are ones who are direct, factual and logical in life.
- Our eyebrows help to form expressions. Thus, they are considered to be a very crucial aspect of human communication.
- The real function of an eyebrow is to keep moisture out of the eyes when you are perspiring or when it’s raining outside. This is because the arched shape of the brow helps divert liquid to the other side of your face.
- It is believed that when you thread or define your eyebrows, you are actually taking part in a very ancient method of facial grooming.
- In ancient times, every culture and race had their own way of grooming their eyebrows.
- According to beauticians and make-up professionals worldwide, the eyebrows shape the face and give definition to the eyes and forehead.
This post has one comment
Camille2 Feb 2021
I usually go for threading my eyebrows but I don’t have that idea, that its grow for a long months. Thanks for the awesome info 🙂