Eyelash lifting is definitely to be one of the fastest spreading beauty treatments around the world. But what exactly is eyelash lifting?
How does it work? And what are the benefits? But no worries! We’ll tell you everything you need to know!
It’s a very fast procedure, which makes your eyelash look bright, fresh, and healthy right after the treatment. Making your eyes fuller and bigger. So how it goes: your natural lash adhered to a carefully selected silicone rod with water-soluble glue. Carefully your lash technician will section, isolate, and place your own natural lash into their new position. Gently and carefully the lifting lotion is applied to the lashes, allowing the hair to be lifted into a new position. A short processing time is required before the lifting lotion is removed and replaced with a setting lotion and you’re good to go.
And what about the result? Luscious, longer looking, curled lashes that will last the duration of your natural lash cycle, which can be as long as 90 days!
We know what you’re thinking, what’s the catch? Other than only having to visit your local beauty salon every 6-12 weeks, still being able to wear mascara, swim, and live your life as normal? There is NONE.
Here are our TOP-5 BENEFITS:
- Eyelash Lifting works on your natural eyelash, there is no need to add anything to your lashes, we just work with what you naturally have and make it WOW!
- Thankfully eyelash lifting is designed for almost every lash length and thickness out there. And great news for those with short lashes – YOU can still get amazing lifted results from shorter, thinner lashes.
- Curls, lifts and gives the appearance of longer, darker lashes.
- We all live busy lives these days and it can sometimes prove difficult to take some much-needed time out for you and to still feel glamorous. Eyelash Lifting is a quick treatment and even lower maintenance. With minimal aftercare, it really is the perfect treatment.
- With all of these amazing benefits, not to mention how wonderful you will feel with luscious, lifted lashes that you can proudly scream from the rooftops (YES, they are my natural lashes) it’s unquestionable that this treatment is becoming increasingly popular and highly addictive.