Hot Weather Makeup Routine
Summer is an amazing time with great weather, lot’s of fun and enjoyment, but melting makeup, smeared eyeliner, and sticky lipstick are definitely not a part of it. So today we will give you some tips to keep your makeup looking fresh and beautiful all the time even when the weather is not on your side.
- Use an oil-free moisturizer in the morning
- Wear sunscreen every day, even under your makeup
- Invest in a high-quality makeup primer
- Glow up with the bronzer, but apply it only to the high points of your face
- Avoid cream foundation or anything too luminous
- Instead of eye cream use eye foundation to keep your eyeshadow on
- Ditch the powder blush, give a try to tint or cream one instead
- Try waterproof versions of your favorite products
- Don’t forget to use makeup remover depending on the product base
- Always finish with a setting spray
This post has one comment
Marrion2 Feb 2021
I really don’t like to put make up and I don’t know also how to put and this one helps me a lot.