Did you know your scalp ages 6 times faster than facial skin? And more importantly, did you know that aging influences your hair condition?
Key signs of Scalp Aging:
- Dehydration – Dry and sensitive scalp
- Imbalance – Oily scalp and dandruff
- Weak, thinning hair – Reduced hair density, hair loss, thinner, more fragile-looking hair.
To preserve our facial skin’s youthful appearance, we exfoliate, we mask and we cleanse. We even visit a beauty consultant. So why not treat your scalp the same way?
- Exfoliate – just like peeling the pre-wash gently and deeply cleanses the scalp from excessive sebum, dead skin cells, and purifies pores to prepare for the treatment.
- Cleanse – wash your scalp thoroughly! The shampoo is tailor-made to 3 different scalp needs: nourishing, detoxifying, or redensifying.
- Rebalance – While your face needs toner or mask, your scalp needs a foundation. The microfoam moisturizes and stimulates the scalp for the next step.
- Treat & Massage – the serum strengthens the natural protective layer of the skin. It is also available for all 3 scalp needs. The respective indulging massage techniques complete the unique experience of scalp treatment.
- Reinforce at home- Like facial care, use regularly at home to achieve visible results. By using the serum daily, you can achieve a long-lasting effect.
- Nourishing Shampoo+Serum
Gently cleanses and intensely hydrates. Helps to retain moisture and soothes the scalp. Strengthens the natural protective layer of the skin. For a long-lasting soothing effect with daily usage.
- Redensifying Shampoo+Serum
Gently cleanses. The perfect care for a rejuvenated scalp and thicker, denser-looking hair. Efficiently prevents hereditary hair loss, strengthens the roots, and redensifies the hair. For long-lasting thicker, denser hair with daily usage.
For all scalp types. Deeply cleanses the scalp to remove excess sebum, dead skin cells, and purify pores to provide a perfect foundation for long-lasting revitalization.
- Rebalancing Scalp Foundation
For all scalp types. Moisturizes and rebalances the scalp for a strengthened natural protective layer of the skin. Creates an ideal base for the Kerasilk Revitalize Serums.